Sunday, April 20, 2014

Palm Sunday

Someday, I want to travel to Jerusalem.

I want to stroll the roads where Jesus walked and feel the wind that cooled the neighborhoods where he taught. I hope to brush my hand on the limestone walls surrounding the city, smell the fragrant olive trees, and visit Galilee where he found fishers of men, calmed the sea, and fed the 5000.

And like the other tourists who have come to see the empty Garden Tomb, I want to witness the stone rolled back and see the vacant place where his body was lain but is no more, because He lives again.

Yes. This is something I have always wanted to do. The implications of his life then become the answers to our challenges now. We see it every day:
Guilt becomes peace
Regret becomes relief
Despair becomes hope
Death has no sting
The grave has no victory
With his stripes, we are healed

This Easter, remember the sacred name, life, and sacrifice of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Mosiah 16:8



More media:

No comments:

Post a Comment