It was a long time ago. I had some good friends in high school. We did many things together. Others were just acquaintances.
One fellow with whom I had quite a bit in common was Danny Marks. I went to a small school, so I pretty much knew everyone. Danny worked at City Market with me, too. So we became friends and happen to go skiing together in Grand Junction on occasion.
So I was chatting with Danny on Facebook a few weeks ago. He went to Texas 50 years ago when he left Moab after graduation, and he still lives there now.
He said “Hey Matt, hope you're doing well. It's official, the government finally released the footage of this cover up from 1980.
Hope you remember.....”
Then he sent this video of a person falling off a chairlift at a ski resort one winter.
He said “The video was a joke, but it could have been you and me when we went skiing in Colorado. That came out on the news, so I decided to record it and send it to you.
“Our skis got tangled and you pulled your leg to the side, and it made be free fall to the ground. They had to stop the chairlifts to clear me out of the unpacked show.”
So it’s true. I did something you have probably never seen before in your life.
These were the kinds of stories the two of us had. This and lots more.
Never a dull moment…
Ta-ta!
No comments:
Post a Comment