Saturday, March 9, 2013

Healing in His wings

Last week I shared with you some thoughts regarding life's inevitable challenges. I referenced a talk given by Henry B. Eyring. Today, I want to echo his words that it is the Lord that can and will provide respite from life's many obstacles, even when we do not escaped unscathed.

"The darkness will be dispelled when the promised Messiah comes with healing in His wings. Knowing how much I need that healing, my heart nearly bursts with joy and love for Him at the thought of that light. I believe I will never see the dawning of a new day, as the sun banishes the darkness, without the sight triggering love in my heart for Him."

We see evidences all around us of His care, love, and majesty. For that, I will be eternally grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment