Monday, February 17, 2014

I can't sing

No. Singing is not my forte. When I hear sweet melodies floating in our midst, I admire and appreciate those so endowed. They paid the price to develop their talents, and now the world is a more beautiful, enjoyable place. And in that way, they bless us all.

Perfect harmony is revealed in many different arrangements. And that's appropriate, because righteous diversity is the secret of a happy life. Interposed in our existence is a variety of blessings and an assortment of joys.

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. 
 If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." 
-Albert Schweitzer

That's an important principle in life and in love. I remember reading about a husband that gave flowers to his wife every week of their marriage, and this made me want to be a better spouse. Make it your mission to treat the folks you love like the most important people on earth...because they are.

And they will sing your praises forever, literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment