Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Today

Today is Grandpa's birthday. In his memory, today I share a favorite photograph of him and encourage you to review his personal history.

Click for a larger version

Happy Birthday Dad! We love you dearly and are thinking about you on your special day.

“As sweet to me and powerful in my life as the numerous blessings I have received, nothing brought more peace, and hope, and joy than has come from discovering the marvelous qualities of the Savior and all the gracious, loving and merciful things He has done for me and my loved ones. I cannot in any way repay Him, or properly thank Him. But this I can do, and seek with all my heart to do, and that is stand as a witness of the goodness of the Father in giving us such a leader and friend as the Savior.”

“I will stand as a witness that Christ is divine, has risen from the dead, and out of his love for us has overcome every barrier to our return to Heavenly Father, and enjoyment of the unspeakable joys of eternal life.”

Those are sweet words and sweet memories. Soon we will be together again.

1 comment:

  1. I can’t even express to you how much that photograph warms my heart. I absolutely love it. Grandpa was a great man who blessed the lives of many, especially mine. You are so like him too, dad. Love you.

    ReplyDelete