Sunday, February 10, 2013

Be not afraid

One of the gems from the Church's Employment Resource Services was establishing a Me-in-30-seconds statement. The strategy is also referred to as an elevator or business statement. This is a brief description of one's work background and qualifications. It may also include professional experience, special skills, education, and training. I worked hard to get mine just right and improve on the wording, structure, and delivery.

Sometime I will share it with you, and I would love to hear yours. But tonight I would like to invite you to read the Ultimate Me in 30 Seconds ever given with the best networking source in history:
10 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, whom the prophets testified shall come into the world.

11 And behold, I am the light and the life of the world; and I have drunk out of that bitter cup which the Father hath given me, and have glorified the Father in taking upon me the sins of the world, in the which I have suffered the will of the Father in all things from the beginning. 3 Nephi 11:10,11
I can't improve on this. It says it all.



JOHN 14:27 ~ "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite hymns. The lady that wrote it actually came up to USU and spoke at a fireside a few months ago. It was incredible; made me like it even more!

    ReplyDelete