Sunday, April 21, 2013

Trust gives back

While employed with Mediconnect Global, I was fortunate to work often with our remarkable CEO, Amy Rees Anderson. Amy shared advice with employees regularly. When I left the company, that was definitely one of things that I really missed. Fortunately, she has continued her daily blog with Forbes. In a recent post, she writes:

"To be trusted as a person of integrity... is the most valuable quality anyone can have in their life. Profit in dollars or power is temporary, but profit in a network of people who trust you as a person of integrity is forever." Success will come and go but integrity is forever

Those are words well spoken.

My mother taught me the importance of integrity when I was just a child. She would often encourage me that living with integrity meant doing what you said you would do--a most important quality.

Life has proven her words to be true and accurate.

Melanie recently shared a thought with the family and posted it so we can see it daily:

Obedience brings blessings; perfect obedience brings miracles.

Trust in the Lord for we can have confidence in His word.

That's the best advice of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment