Friday, March 6, 2015

My dream

It's interesting how our dreams have a way of being fulfilled. Many years ago, I thought I would like to create a website where people could go to be uplifted, to celebrate the good, and to share the beautiful things God has given us. As I have tried to produce that site, it seems stumbling blocks kept obstructing my path, and I could never achieve what I wanted to do. Well, meanwhile the Lord completed my dream. It's here.

I remember when I was a young man, Granny had a dream to live in the country and enjoy the rapture of a beautiful farmhorses, cows, goats, chickens, turkeys, gardens, orchards, berry patches, streams, trees...and moreand when I look back, though we worked hard and never seemed to get enough done, we realized everything we set out to do...and more. 



Life has numerous obstacles, and frequently we do not realize their purpose or role, but we are never alone. When we align ourselves with Him whose purposes cannot be frustrated, we are sure to be successful despite our shortcomings.

My life is testament of that fact. The Lord is not finished with me yet.

He is not finished with any of us yet.


“The Standard of Truth has been erected; no unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing; persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble, calumny may defame, but the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and independent, till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, till the purposes of God shall be accomplished, and the Great Jehovah shall say the work is done.” - Joseph Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment