Friday, February 11, 2022

Unbelievable

Can it really be a year since I wrote in my last blog? Well, it may not seem like it, but when I check the stats, it has been more than a year since I published anything here. Unbelievable.

I have been writing elsewhere, but this venue has taken a hit since I have been busy with many other things. When I realized this, the hope is to rectify the problem before it continues too much longer.

A lot has changed over the last year for both good and bad. The pandemic continues to impact our activities. It's mostly a nuisance now and does not prevent most functions. Just have to be masked up!

The boys and I are planning a Monster truck rally next weekend. Everybody appears to be in. We just need to decide on the actual date. It turned out to be an evening none of us will ever forget. Ever!


This is one of my favorite pics, but I have a ton more And the memory warms my heart every day.

Let's itemize the learnings with this update:
  1. Documented histories are invaluable
  2. Way back machine makes backup copies .. https://archive.org/web/ 
  3. Wivios, FamilySearch, Ancestry.com, and many other vehicles
  4. Benefits of wivios
    1. living folks too
    2. all media types supported
    3. accessibility
    4. hover tips
    5. link to specific passages
    6. immediate value
    7. integrates with other genealogical websites
    8. free
  5. Connect with suppliers already providing personal histories and genealogical resources effectively

No comments:

Post a Comment