Sunday, September 1, 2013

Divine enlightenment

I have always liked the following scripture but asked myself why?

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
1 Cor 13:13

Faith in Jesus Christ enables Hope. And hope gives way to joy.

I am the Light of the World. he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall
have the light of life. John 8:12

Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:

But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
John 4:14

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. John 6:35

Finding Faith in Christ

Charity is the demonstration of the Love of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment