Sunday, October 27, 2013

All that I have

Last week, we discussed the miracle of technology, and how it can change our reach and edify our outlook. The Church has produced hundreds of short videos. Here are perhaps two of my favorite.



I appreciate these depictions because they portray our Father's love and joy for each of his children. The father in the parable runs to greet his son. Truly, I believe that is just how our Heavenly Father anticipates our return.

The real challenges and struggles we face in life are not lost on Him. This is not only a message about a prodigal son. It is a story about a committed father and perhaps an confused sibling. We can make application of these principles in our own lives and too be filled of His joy.

Rejoice with me to know that we all can be winners in the great plan of happiness.

For in reality, these parables are about each one of us.

A Prodigal Son Returns

Luke 15:31

No comments:

Post a Comment