Sunday, October 28, 2012

A bit o'advice

So if I were to give you a bit of advice, what do you think it would be? 

Some of the most helpful advice I have been given came from my grandmother. I have used it throughout my life. She said, "If life hands you a lemon, make lemonade.” She was such a positive thinker and believed everything could be turned to our advantage. Grandpa used that bit of advice often, and it helped a lot.

The Lord promised us he would help us, too. The apostle Paul wrote to the Romans "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God..." Romans 8:28 

Even hard things that initially look bad and destructive can be changed to our good.

So what's my bit of advice? Love God. Serve him. Let him change your life. 

He can make all things turn for your good.

You can know this for yourself.

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment