Friday, November 9, 2012

Our Great Day

When I was a child, I relied on the faith and support of my parents to guide and strengthen me amid challenges. Later, as I was confronted with obstacles of an impending nature, I realized my parents had equipped me with solutions to challenges and security in the teachings of the gospel of Jesus Christ. And now when I look back, I can clearly see the wisdom of choosing to follow their counsel and the prophetic words of our leaders. 

Today, we are confronted with obstacles unlike those we have heretofore had to face. But that, too, is fulfillment of prophecy. Can you begin to comprehend your important role in God's plan? Many look to you for strength, courage, and respite amid the difficulty of our day. For you are the generation that must be prepared to meet your God. He has arranged for you places of safety to usher in his Second Coming.

Inline image 1

You are not alone. The Lord is mindful of your needs. As you rely on him and heed the words of his prophets, you will feel the tentacles of Divine Providence reaching out to you in your time of need. The Good Shepherd knows his sheep.

Of this you may feel assured. 

Mom and I went looking for a favorite picture by Simon Dewey recently. I have posted it on my blog. She also shared with me a wonderful video presentation of the crucial time in which we live and your important role in it. 

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment